R-shield Light Parrot
Product detailed description
R-shield Light is a stylish neck gaiter with nanofiber membrane
R-shield Light is lighter and more breathable and is suitable for hot summer days and sports. Its special RESPILON® nanofiber membrane which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth blocks out 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria. With outstanding flexibility, it provides great breathability, elasticity, moisture wicking and mildewproof performance.
- An integrated nanofiber membrane from RESPILON® which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth blocks out 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Dust, smog or allergens – none of these can penetrate through the membrane.
- R-shield Light is made of spandex material, it comes with outstanding flexibility and elasticity with numerous means of use: for yoga, morning jogs, racing, hiking, skiing, riding, fishing, hunting, dressing up, etc.
- The special fitted tubular design, embedded nose clip and an adjustable clip on the back of the neck gaiter ensure no pressure points and no headaches
- R-shield Light is washable and needs no change of external filters
R-shield can be used to ward off*
- and mites
*None of these can penetrate through the pores in the nanofiber membrane which is sewn in the area that covers your face.
R-shield Light is ideal for
- daily commute by public transport
- visits to friends with pet
- crowded places during the flu season
- hay fever
- smoggy environments
- places with airborne allergens
How does R-shield work?
RESPILON® filtration membrane, which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth, is a part of each neck gaiter. This membrane is an extremely dense network of strong nanofibers. The combination of these features can stop even the smallest airborne solid and liquid particles. What’s more, it works in both directions.
Support Charity with R-shield
By buying this edition of R-shield, you're contributing to a good cause. We made this pattern in cooperation with children who were asked to draw the design of an R-shield they’d like to wear every day and everywhere. More than 100 children participated. The winner and author of the remarkable parrot design is 14-year-old Karolína. The drawing was inspired by her own parrot and now her dream comes true as she sees the neck gaiter of her own design worn by children and people worldwide. For each R-shield Parrot you buy, $1 will be donated to the Czech Cystic Fibrosis Association. Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disorder that affects mostly the lungs. Long term issues include difficulty breathing and coughing up mucus as a result of frequent lung infections. There is no known cure for cystic fibrosis. Learn more at www.klubcf.cz.
How to choose the best size of R-shield?
No more need to measure your head to choose the right size! Thanks to the adjustable clip on the back of the R-shield, you can adjust it anytime to always keep a perfect tight fit. The adjustable nose clip also makes sure that the inhaled air goes through the nanofiber membrane.
How to take care of your neck gaiter
- Wash separately. Machine wash your neck gaiter at 30 °C (86 °F) on a “hand wash” setting with washing powder only.
Enough water will wash away residues of viruses.
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or any aggressive detergents.
- Do not spin-dry / do not scrub.
- Do not dry in a dryer.
- Hang the neck gaiter to dry for 12-24 hours.
Do not sterilize the R-shield with ozone or a UV lamp, do not microwave, do not iron / do not steam or expose to high temperatures.
The above-mentioned practices may permanently damage the nanofilter and lower its efficiency.
R-shield: 270 mm x 340 mm (w x h)
Nanofiber membrane: 220 mm x 140 mm (w x h)
R-shield: 89% polyester, 11% elastane
Nanofiber membrane: 99.99% polypropylene, 0.01% PVDF
R-shield nanofiber neck gaiter protects you from viruses, bacteria, smog, dust, and allergens. So why not protect it in return? The case for R-shield will keep your nanofiber neck gaiter perfectly clean when you are not wearing it.