ReSpimask® Junior - 10pack (S)
Product detailed description
- ReSpimask® blocks out 99,9% of viruses and bacteria, smog, dust, mites, pollen and other allergens
- Integrated nanomembrane works mechanically using no irritating chemical
- The protective properties of the mask are enhanced by its unique shape and an adhesive strip which make it fit perfectly
- The best mask for people with immune deficiency, allergy sufferers, the elderly, or children
- Ideal for daily commute by public transport, airplanes, visits to the doctor, crowded places during the flu season, hay fever, smoggy environments, places with airborne allergens
How does ReSpimask® work?
Each face mask houses a RESPILON® nanofiber membrane – an extremely dense network of strong fibers which can stop even the smallest solid and liquid particles. What does this mean in practice? Dust, mold, smog, pollen, viruses, bacteria, mites or other allergens – none of these can penetrate through the pores in the membrane.
Have any tests been made to proof ReSpimask® captures all the particles?
The RESPILON® membrane functionality was tested and proved by renowned Nelson Laboratories (USA).
How to choose the best size?
To select the best size, please check the sizing chart – different RESPILON® protective masks have different sizing. Be extremely careful with junior sizes and always check the chart. Junior sizes don’t have an adhesive strip.
How long can one mask be used for?
If you want to use ReSpimask® against pollen, dust, smog, etc., it is possible to use it repeatedly – you will be able to tell that the mask needs to be replaced by the color of the mask's surface, for example yellow for pollen. If you use ReSpimask® as protection from viruses or bacteria during, let’s say, a flu epidemic, we recommend using a new mask after each removal of the previous one from your face.
|Category:||Antiviral Mask ReSpimask|
|The item has been sold out…|