RespiPro - Professional Halfmask - 3pack
Product detailed description
The special design and production material of this professional mask makes it a perfect choice for doctors, firemen, policemen, laboratory staff, rescue men, medical staff and soldiers who work under tough conditions. Its strong nanofiber layer structure makes this half mask a perfect choice for professionals who want to protect themselves against airborne pathogens without resorting to the use of chemicals.
The unique and innovative design of RespiPro White includes multiple layers of nano-fiber membrane that filters out various kinds of harmful particles and provides you with fresh and clean air.
- RespiPro White works mechanically using no irritating chemicals.
- It captures 99,9% of viruses and bacteria, smog, dust, mites, pollen and other allergens allergens
- The half mask has its unique shape which make it fit perfectly, while an anti-splash layer protects its wearer from any liquid
- The best mask for professionals – doctors, firemen, policemen, laboratory staff, rescue men, or medical staff
- RespiPro White is a certified FFP1 NR filtration half mask. It fulfils standards EN-149:2001+A1:2009 and GB2626-2006 KN95
How does RespiPro White work?
Each RespiPro White houses a RESPILON® nanofiber membrane – an extremely dense network of strong fibers which can stop even the smallest solid and liquid particles. What does this mean in practice? Dust, mold, smog, pollen, viruses, bacteria or mites – none of these can penetrate through the pores in the membrane.
Does RespiPro White meet any international standard of protection?
Yes, this professional half mask with a RESPILON® nanofiber membrane meets the international protection standard EN-149 as a FFP1 respirator.
How to choose the best size?
To select the best size, please check the sizing chart – different RESPILON® protective masks have different sizing.
How long can you use one mask for?
If you want to use RespiPro White against pollen, dust, smog, etc., it is possible to use it repeatedly – you will be able to tell that the mask needs to be replaced by the color of the mask's surface, for example yellow for pollen. If you use RespiPro White as protection from viruses or bacteria during, let’s say, a flu epidemic, we recommend using a new mask after each removal of the previous one from your face.
This product is not recommended for ages below 2,5 years.
Please use under parental control.