RespiPro White Nanofiber Respirator - 3pcs / 50pcs
Product detailed description
RespiPro White - antiviral nano respirator
This filtering half mask is manufactured for COVID-19 protection. As requested by World Health Organization recommendations, for this specific use, the nominal protection factor given by this filtering half mask is the same as the FFP2 nominal protection factor defined in EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
Thanks to its first-class qualities (such as weight and breathability), RespiPro White will provide every user the feeling of comfort and security for everyday use.
- Extremely lightweight respirator (weight only 4 g)
- RespiPro White is a certified anti-COVID-19 respirator (EU regulation RFU 02.075 ver. 2)
- Nanofiber membrane blocks out 99.9% of viruses
- Ideal protection in public transport, on trains, buses, and planes, at work, for shopping, or at the doctor‘s
- Its unique ergonomic shape fits every face perfectly
- A bendable nose clip ensures that no air seeps in around the respirator
- The respirator is held in its place by two ear loops (for the best fit, hook them together at the back of your head with the plastic buckle that comes with the product).
How does the RespiPro White antiviral respirator work?
The respirator boasts a RESPILON® nanofiber membrane which is an extremely dense network of strong fibers. It can stop even the smallest airborne solid and liquid particles. What’s more, it works in both directions, therefore it protects not just you but also those around you.
How long can one RespiPro White nanofiber respirator be used for?
If you want to use RespiPro White against pollen, dust, smog, etc., it is possible to use it repeatedly – you will be able to tell that the mask needs to be replaced by the color of the mask's surface, for example yellow for pollen. If you use RespiPro White as protection from viruses during, let’s say, a flu epidemic, we recommend using a new mask after each removal of the previous one from your face.
How to choose the right size?
1. Measure (in cm) the distance shown in the picture.
2. Compare the measured distance with the size chart.