RespiRaptor FFP2 Nanofiber Respirator - 1pcs
Product detailed description
RespiRaptor – FFP2 nano respirator for your comfort
Thanks to its light weight (4.4 g), special shape and excellent breathability RespiRaptor is the ideal FFP2 nano respirator for everyday situations. It is comfortable and very easy to breathe through and speak through. Its quality nanofibers ensure ongoing protection in both directions.
- RespiRaptor captures up to 99.9% of viruses. It also captures bacteria, smog, dust, pollen, allergens, mold spores and other pathogens.
- RespiRaptor is a respirator certified under EN 149:2001+A1:2009 as FFP2 NR .
- Its shape called the “fish-type” (a horizontally folded shape resembling a “fish”) fits on every face. Moreover, it is ideal for people with a beard or with glasses. The nose clip ensures that no air seeps in around the mask.
- The mask is held on your face by a new generation of elastic bands that do not make your ears hurt.
- To ensure even a better face-fit each packaging comes with a plastic buckle which you can use to hook the elastic bands together at the back of your head.
- Your ideal choice for everyday situations.
- The respirator is lighter than size A4 paper (weighs only 4.4g) #respilonfeather
How does the FFP2 certified nanofiber respirator work?
RespiRaptor contains RESPILON® nanofiber membrane which consists of an extremely dense net of nanofibers. These fibers block out even the smallest solid and liquid particles. Moreover, it works in both ways, so it protects not only you, but at the same time the people around.
What does the respirator protect you from?
- mold spores
- exhaust fumes
For how long can I use one RespiRaptor for?
RESPILON nanofiber respirators work on the mechanical principle.*
Contrary to ordinary respirators, the level of filtration efficiency of nano respirators stays the same regardless of air humidity (and of the humid human breath as well). Thanks to this you are maximally protected for the whole time when you have the respirator on until you take it off.
Respirators which are intended for a single use and are marked as FFP2 NR can be used safely for the whole day. If you use this respirator to stay protected against viruses and bacteria we recommend always putting on a new respirator after you’ve taken one off. Otherwise there’s a risk of cross-contamination which means that by simply manipulating the respirator you can foul the respirator with viruses and bacteria.
If you need to use your single-use respirator again, it is necessary that you disinfect it properly/as recommended.
* The main difference between nanofiber and ordinary respirators lies in the principle of how they capture particles. While nanofiber respirators work on the mechanical principle, ordinary respirators work on the electrostatic principle, which is their major disadvantage.
That is because the electrostatic charge will discharge due to humidity. Therefore, even by simply using the respirator its efficiency dramatically decreases after 30 minutes already.
The filtration efficiency of an ordinary respirator decreases to 40-60 %, and therefore, after this time, it is essential to take it off and let it dry.
Is the “fish-type” shape right for me?
Because each face is different, both the shape and the size of a respirator must be chosen properly so that it fits well. In terms of respirator shapes you can either choose a “C-shape” (3D shape) or a “fish-type” (a fish-like shape).
The “C-shape” follows the lines of the profile of your face, or better to say, the lines of the letter C. The “fish-type” shape is suitable also for people with a beard or with glasses. Also those who need to speak for a long time with the respirator on will appreciate this shape. The shape ensures a perfect face-fit during the whole conversation.
Caution: This product is not suitable for children under 2.5 years of age. Otherwise parental supervision is required.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!