ReSpimask® VK - Virus Killer - 10pack (JUNIOR)
Product detailed description
Accelerated copper oxide as pathogen killer
So far, RESPILON’s nanofiber masks could intercept the coronavirus effectively, but they were primarily designed as single-use masks. The RESPILON team has therefore focused on the extending of their efficiency and on a safer handling of used face masks. Together with Israeli experts, the team have enhanced the properties of the filtration material, and in Turkey, they have successfully negotiated a new production capacity – a local modern production line. As a result, RESPILON introduces two products with an unprecedented level of/revolutionary protection:
- This face mask has a RESPILON® nanofiber filter with a 99.9% filtration efficiency for viruses and bacteria. The level of filtration efficiency was confirmed by independent testing in an American institute Nelson Labs.
- An unprecedented innovation in the field of respiratory protective equipment is the enrichment of the filter by accelerated copper oxide. Thanks to that, ReSpimask VK not only mechanically intercepts viruses and bacteria, but it actively kills them as well.
- The filter works in both directions, and therefore, the face mask protects not just you but also those around you.
- The mask is the first product of this type which can be worn repeatedly and for a longer time, 24 hours at maximum. Thanks to the deactivation of viruses there is no risk of their further reproduction in the filter. Therefore, if you wear the face mask for e.g., 3.5 hours a day, it will provide you with sufficient protection for the whole week.
- ReSpimask VK is produced in both adult and children sizes. To ensure a perfect face-fit for different shapes and proportions of people’s faces, the adult version has a plastic clip which serves to adjust an elastic band at the back of the wearer’s head. The mask will adjust to the shape of a person’s face without any risk of the air seeping in around the mask. This design is not necessary for children sizes because of smaller proportions of a child’s face.
- Accelerated copper oxide gives the nanofiber face mask a natural skin-like color, so when a person wears it in the street, it will create rather a civilian than a medical look.
The combination of two unique features – the filtration efficiency for pathogens and the ability to kill them – makes ReSpimask VK an ideal protective equipment against the coronavirus causing the COVID-19 illness.