RespiPro Carbon FFP2 Nanofiber Respirator - 3pcs
Product detailed description
RespiPro Carbon - Odor neutralizing antiviral FFP2 nano respirator
Thanks to its excellent properties, RespiPro Carbon will make professionals such as medical staff, rescue men, or policemen feel secure. This multipurpose respirator can be used in ordinary situations too. Quality nanofibers protect the wearer from harmful pathogens, and also from odors, yet the respirator stays perfectly breathable.
- RespiPro Carbon blocks out viruses, bacteria, smog, dust, pollen, and other pathogens and it also eliminates odors.
- RespiPro Carbon is a certified NR FFP2 respirator. It also fulfills the EN 149:2001+A1:2009, GB2626/2006, and KN95 standards.
- Its unique ergonomic shape fits every most faces perfectly. A bendable nose clip ensures that no air seeps in around the respirator.
- The respirator is held in its place by two ear loops (for the best fit, hook them together at the back of your head with the plastic buckle that comes with the product).
- The ideal choice for professionals whose jobs require safety, such as medical staff, rescue men, firefighters the army and the police.
How does the RespiPro Carbon antiviral FFP2 respirator work?
The respirator boasts a RESPILON® nanofiber membrane which is an extremely dense network of strong fibers. It can stop even the smallest airborne solid and liquid particles. What’s more, it works in both directions, therefore it protects not just you but also those around you.
With RespiPro Carbon you are protected from
- and mites
A layer of activated carbon safely eliminates unpleasant odors.
How long can one RespiPro FFP2 nanofiber respirator be used for?
If you want to use RespiPro Carbon against pollen, dust, smog, etc., it is possible to use it repeatedly – you will be able to tell that the mask needs to be replaced by the color of the mask's surface, for example yellow for pollen. If you use RespiPro Carbon as protection from viruses or bacteria during, let’s say, a flu epidemic, we recommend using a new mask after each removal of the previous one from your face.
How to choose the right size?
- Measure (in cm / in) the distance shown in the picture.
- Compare the measured distance with the size chart.