Self-sterilizing VK RespiPro FFP2 Nanofiber Respirator - 2pcs
Product detailed description
Self-sterilizing VK RespiPro FFP2 Nanofiber Respirator
Thanks to its unique features, such as the ability to filtrate and deactivate viruses, low weight, and breathability, the second generation of VK RespiPro provides every user with long-term protection every time they wear the respirator. Give your immunity an unfailing firewall!
The second generation of nanofiber respirator VK RespiPro is an FFP2 NR certified respirator which protects the user from the impact of harmful pathogens in the environment. It is fully certified in accordance with the EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- A nanofiber membrane which captures viruses.
- Accelerated copper in the inner and outer layer of the respirator effectively deactivates viruses from both the user and their surroundings.
- No maintenance is needed thanks to the self-sterilizing technology.
- Eliminates the risk of cross-contamination (contaminating the respirator or infecting yourself with the virus by touching or manipulating the respirator).
- VK RespiPro second generation is an eco-friendly and economical choice. Eco-friendly because you can wear the respirator repeatedly, and economical because you get one hour of adequate protection for less than $0.4/€0.33.
- Assuming that you wear the respirator for 5-6 hours a day, it will last up to 1 week.
- An anatomical shape and a nose clip ensure a perfect face-fit, therefore no air seeps in around the mask from undesirable places.
- The nanofiber respirator is light and breathable, which makes it easy to breathe and speak through.
- The mask is held in its place by a new generation of ear loops. Because they are highly elastic and round, they are more flexible and do not cut into or apply pressure behind your ears, which is how they ensure much higher comfort every time you wear the respirator.
- The size of the mask itself stays the same, it has not changed. Thanks to the new, more flexible ear loops, the second generation may seem “bigger” when compared to the original VK RespiPro. For the best fit the ear loops can be hooked together at the back of your head with a plastic buckle that comes with the product – a gentle solution for a long-term wear.
- Manufactured in Brno, Czech Republic.
What can you expect of our second generation of VK RespiPro?
We’re constantly pushing forward our products technologically and we’re innovating them according to the needs of our customers. The second generation of VK RespiPro is fully certified as an FFP2 respirator. The second generation of VK RespiPro has a new type of ear loops which provide you with maximum comfort every time you wear the respirator. The ear loops of the new generation are round and highly elastic. Thanks to that they do not apply pressure behind your ears or even cut into them, which is how they ensure higher comfort every time you wear the respirator.
A packaging of 2 pieces of VK RespiPro second generation nano respirators is now also packed for you in bags, which results in a lower consumption of packaging material, which means less waste when the respirator is used.
How does the second generation of the antiviral respirator VK RespiPro work?
The second generation of the nano respirator VK RespiPro works on the double-barrier principle where viruses are captured by a nanofiber membrane and then actively and continuously killed by accelerated copper. Thanks to that, this respirator can be considered a self-sterilizing respirator and it makes it suitable for you to wear it repeatedly for up to one week without any other need of maintenance, or until the respirator shows the signs of mechanical damage.
The nanofiber membrane of the respirator consists of fibers which are up to a thousand times thinner than the human hair. These fibers block out even the smallest solid and liquid particles. Moreover, the membrane works in both directions, so it protects not only you, but also the people around you.
The filtration of viruses of the second generation of the self-sterilizing nanofiber respirator VK RespiPro works on the mechanical principle, where the nanofiber membrane works as a sieve which lets the air in but blocks out harmful substances. In contrast to the usual respirator which works on the electrostatic principle, the filtration efficiency of a nanofiber respirator does not decrease due to higher humidity from the human breath.
How long can I use one VK RespiPro second generation nano respirator?
Thanks to its self-sterilizing feature, the second generation of the VK RespiPro respirator can be taken off and worn repeatedly as needed. No additional care is required.
Assuming that you use the respirator for 5-6 hours a day, it will last approximately one week. Our recommendation for the time of wear does not apply to the self-sterilizing feature of accelerated copper itself, which still works, but to the fact that repeated use makes the material of the respirator develop signs of wear and tear (the ear loops may become loose, the nose clip may also show signs of wear and tear, and more importantly, the face-fit or the adhesion of the mask may become less perfect; and we consider the perfect face-fit and flawless adhesion fundamental for proper protection of your respiratory system).
How to choose the right size?
- Measure (in cm) the distance shown in the picture.
- Compare the measured distance with the size chart.