Self-sterilizing VK RespiPro Nanofiber Respirator - 2pcs / 10pcs
Product detailed description
Self-sterilizing VK RespiPro respirator
Thanks to its unique features, such as its filtration efficiency and the following elimination of viruses, its lightness and breathability, VK RespiPro provides a long-term and continuous protection to every user. Give your immunity an unfailing and dependable firewall!
This respirator is certified in accordance with the European standard RFU 02.075, version 2. As required for this specific purpose by the World Health Organization recommendations, its nominal protection factor is identical to the FFP2 nominal protection factor defined in EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
- Its nanofiber membrane intercepts 99.7-99.9 % of viruses.
- Accelerated copper in the inner and outer layer of the respirator effectively kills viruses from the surroundings and from the user him/herself.
- Thanks to its self-sterilizing technology no maintenance, such as washing or disinfecting, is needed.
- It eliminates the risks of cross-contamination (contaminating the respirator or infecting yourself with the virus by touching or manipulating the respirator).
- It is possible to use the respirator repeatedly for up to 1 week (or more precisely 30 hours) if it still fits perfectly and shows no signs of wear.
- Its anatomic shape and nose clip ensure a perfect fit, so that no air seeps in around the respirator.
- The size M is suitable also for children from the age of 8.*
- An extremely light respirator. Its weight in size M is only 3.2 g and 3.7 g in size L.
- A comfortable respirator. It is easy to breathe and talk with the respirator on.
- A specific copper color.
- The VK RespiPro respirator is an eco-friendly and economical choice. An hour of adequate protection costs app. $0.4/€0.33.
- The respirator is held in its place by two ear loops. For the best fit they can be hooked together at the back of your head with a plastic buckle that comes with the product – a gentle solution for a long-term wear.
- The VK RespiPro respirator is certified in accordance with the EU standard RFU 02.075, version 2.
- Manufactured in Brno, Czech Republic.
How does VK RespiPro work?
The VK RespiPro respirator works on the double-barrier principle. Its reliable protection filter consists of nanofibers (a thousand times thinner than the human hair) which blocks out up to 99.9% of viruses. The inner and outer layer with accelerated copper then deactivate the viruses intercepted by the membrane, whether they come from the user’s surroundings or from him/herself, if he or she is infected. In this way, the respirator performs its self-sterilization.
A nanofiber respirator works on the mechanical principle of particle interception. In contrast to a common respirator which works on the electrostatic principle, the filtration efficiency of a nanofiber respirator does not decrease due to higher humidity from human breath.
How long can I use one VK RespiPro nano-respirator?
Thanks to its self-sterilizing feature, the VK RespiPro respirator can be taken off and worn repeatedly as needed. No additional care is required. The recommended cumulative time for the repeated wearing of a single respirator is around 30 hours. But this highly depends on whether the respirator still fits perfectly and shows no signs of wear.
How to choose the right size?
- Measure (in cm) the distance shown in the picture.
- Compare the measured distance with the size chart.
*Attention: According to the standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009, a respirator is professional protective equipment which is not intended for children. But based on the references and feedbacks of the customers we have found out that the VK RespiPro nano respirator in the size M fits also on a child’s face.