R-shield Light Pink for Kids (summer)
Product detailed description
R-shield Light is a stylish neck gaiter with nanofiber membrane
R-shield Light is a lighter version of the standard R-shield design. The R-shield Light neck gaiter is more breathable and therefore more suitable for warmer days and sport activities. Its special RESPILON® nanofiber membrane which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth blocks out 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria. With outstanding flexibility, it provides great breathability, elasticity, moisture wicking and mildewproof performance.
- An integrated nanofiber membrane from RESPILON® which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth blocks out up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Dust, smog or allergens – none of these can penetrate through the membrane.
- R-shield Light is made of spandex material, it comes with outstanding flexibility and elasticity with numerous means of use: for yoga, morning jogs, racing, hiking, skiing, riding, fishing, hunting, dressing up, etc.
- The special fitted tubular design, embedded nose clip and an adjustable clip on the back of the neck gaiter ensure no pressure points and no headaches.
- R-shield Light fits every face type and almost every face size, is washable and needs no change of external filters = is ecological.
R-shield neck gaiter can be used to ward off*
- and mites
*None of these can penetrate through the pores in the nanofiber membrane which is sewn in the area that covers your face.
R-shield is ideal for
- for smoggy environments and places with airborne allergens
- against hay fever
- for visits at friends with pets
- for crowded cities during the flu season
- for daily commute by public transport
- for sport and trips
How does R-shield work?
RESPILON® filtration membrane, which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth, is a part of each antiviral scarf. This membrane is an extremely dense network of strong nanofibers. The combination of these features can stop even the smallest airborne solid and liquid particles. What’s more, it works in both directions.
How to choose the right size of R-shield?
R-shield Light for kids fits all kids from 2.5 years and up to 40 kg (we reccommend using an “one-size-fits-all“ verison of R-shield for bigger kids). Thanks to the adjustable clip on the back of the R-shield, you can adjust it anytime to always keep a perfect tight fit to achieve the best possible protection. The adjustable nose clip also makes sure that all the inhaled air goes through the nanofiber membrane. No air leakage, no danger.
How to take care of your antiviral scarf
- Wash the antiviral scarf separately. Machine wash your neck gaiter at 30 °C (86 °F) on a “hand wash” setting with washing powder only.
Enough water will wash away residues of viruses.
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or any aggressive detergents.
- Do not spin-dry / do not scrub.
- Do not dry in a dryer.
- Hang the neck gaiter to dry for 12-24 hours.
Do not sterilize the R-shield with ozone or a UV lamp, do not microwave, do not iron / do not steam or expose to high temperatures.
The above-mentioned practices may permanently damage the nanofilter and lower its efficiency.
Warning: This product is not recommended for ages below 2.5 years. Please, use under parental supervision only. Keep away from fire.
A handy case for your R-shield antiviral neck gaiter that will protect it from getting dirty, torn or cross-contaminated. Its inside pocket makes it a perfect storage place for your documents and other valuables when traveling.
|Dimensions of R-shield:||235 mm x 300 mm (w x h)|
|Dimensions of nanofiber membrane:||190 mm x 105 mm (w x h)|
|Composition of R-shield:||89% polyester, 11% elastane|
|Composition of nanofiber membrane:||99.99% polypropylene, 0.01% PVDF|