RespiPro White FFP2 Nanofiber Respirator - 3pcs / 25pcs
Product detailed description
RespiPro White – antiviral FFP2 certified nano respirator
Thanks to its excellent features, the nanofiber respirator RespiPro White will ensure that professionals such as medical staff, paramedics, or policemen feel safe and secure. This universal respirator is also suitable for everyday life. This FFP2 certified nanofiber respirator captures 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. It also blocks out smog, dust, pollen, and other pathogens, while still maintaining an outstanding breathability.
Thanks to its excellent features, such as its light weight and breathability, RespiPro White will make every wearer feel comfortable, safe and secure in everyday situations.
- Nanofiber membrane which captures 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- A nanofiber respirator that is extremely light – weighs only 3.9 g – and breathable, which is why it is easy to breathe and speak through
- RespiPro White is a certified FFP2 respirator. It complies with standards EN 149:2001+A1:2009, GB2626/2019, and KN95
- An anatomic shape together with the nose clip ensure a perfect face-fit so that no air seeps in around the respirator
- The respirator stays in its place thanks to a new generation of ear loops. Thanks to their excellent elasticity and round shape they are more flexible, they do not cut into or apply pressure behind your ears, which makes the respirator highly comfortable to wear
- The antiviral FFP2 certified RespiPro White respirator is available from $3.4/€3 apiece
How does the antiviral FFP2 certified RespiPro White respirator work?
In order to capture particles, the filtration of the RespiPro White respirator works on the mechanical principle – its nanofiber membrane works as a sieve which allows air to pass through but blocks out all harmful particles. As opposed to an ordinary respirator whose filtration works thanks to electrostatic charge, the filtration efficiency of RespiPro White does not decrease with an increased humidity from the human breath and it maintains a 99.9% efficiency even if it gets wet.
How long can one RespiPro White nanofiber respirator be used for?
If you want to use RespiPro White against pollen, dust, smog, etc., it is possible to use it repeatedly – you will be able to tell that the mask needs to be replaced by the color of the mask's surface, for example yellow for pollen. If you use RespiPro White as protection from viruses during, let’s say, a flu epidemic, we recommend using a new mask after each removal of the previous one from your face.
How to choose the right size?
- Measure (in cm / in) the distance shown in the picture.
- Compare the measured distance with the size chart.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!